Mojave Lines Serape Bundle // with Leather Tote
This Listing contains (1) Handwoven Serape + (1) Leather Tote
Handwoven by our Artisan Weaving Team in Mexico, this serape is incredibly versatile and soft enough to cuddle up with. It's perfect for outdoor adventures or as an accent piece inside your home.
Woven on a traditional wooden loom
Measures approx. 79" x 49" and weighs approx. 2-3 lbs
Perfect for picnics, camping, beach days, and keeping cozy by the fire
Fine, tight weave
- Woven by Tribe + True Weaving Team A, (Ignacio, Mauro, or Juan)
- Spun from 100% post-consumer materials containing a special blend of cotton, acrylic, and polyester, giving the blanket both durability and softness
- Hand wash recommended cool/gentle
- Dry low, lay flat, or hang to dry
Easily roll-up and tote your blanket to the park, beach, campsite, or yoga class.
- Handcrafted in Mexico City
100% reclaimed leather, sourced from furniture scraps that would otherwise be discarded
Perfect for picnics, camping, beach days, yoga, road trips, storage
- Material: Reclaimed genuine leather
- The leather used to create this blanket tote was sourced from an Artisan Furniture Maker in Mexico City who previously discarded his scrap. By creating a partnership, we are able to claim his scrap and create a convenient and useful way to carry your blanket.