Tres Cruces (Crema) // Handwoven Blanket
Handwoven by our Artisan Weaving Team in Mexico, this blanket is incredibly durable yet soft enough to cuddle up with. It's perfect for outdoor adventures or as an accent piece inside your home.
Woven on a traditional wooden loom
Measures approx. 79" x 48" and weighs approx. 3 - 4 lbs
Perfect for picnics, camping, beach days, and keeping cozy by the fire
Tribe + True Exclusive Design, will not be found anywhere else in the world
- Woven by Tribe + True Weaving Team A, (Ignacio, Mauro, or Juan)
*The ivory sections of this blanket are woven with our Heirloom Flax + Oat Thread™, it is an earthy blend of thread, and not bright white or pure ivory.
- Spun from 100% post-consumer materials containing a special blend of cotton, acrylic, and polyester, giving the blanket both durability and softness
- Machine washable on the cool/gentle cycle
- Dry low, lay flat, or hang to dry
- Blankets soften up with each wash